Here Presented a broadly analysis of the financial statements of AB bank limited in the year of 2016. The preparation of consolidated financial statements and financial statements of the Bank required management to make judgments, estimates and assumptions that affected the application of accounting policies and the reported amounts of assets, liabilities, income and expenses. Actual results may differ from these estimates. Consolidated financial statements and separate financial statements of the Bank comprise of Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Cash Flow Statement, Statement of Changes in Equity, Liquidity Statement and relevant notes and disclosures.
AB’s dividend policy aims at ensuring long term sustainable growth maintaining capital adequacy requirements which ultimately leads to shareholders value creation. AB Bank issued 7% Stock Dividend and 5% Cash Dividend in 2013 while for 2016 the proposition is Stock Dividend @12.50%. Shareholders’ equity of the Bank stood of Taka 1,815.71 crore on 31 December 2016 being resultant cumulative of prudent dividend, tax and capital expenditure planning. AB Bank contributed Taka 472 crore into the national exchequer in the form of VAT, Income Tax and Excise Duty.
- Credit Risk Management of AB Bank Ltd
- Ensuring High Quality Customer Service By Mutual Trust Bank Ltd
- Rules and Regulation of BAS 1 and 30 in Preparing the Financial Statements
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Dhaka Bank
- An Overview of Banks and Financial Services Sectors
- Case Study: Foreign Exchange Operation of EXIM Bank