Bank fraud is using potentially illegal means to obtain money, property, or other house owned or held by a financial institution, or to obtain money by depositors by fraudulently posing as being a bank or other standard bank. While the specific components of particular banking fraud laws vary in between jurisdictions, the term bank fraud refers to actions that require a scheme or artifice, in contrast to bank robbery or theft. For this reason, bank fraud may also be considered a white-collar crime.
- Back to Back Letter of Credit (BTB)
- Organizational Overview of National Bank Limited
- SME Audit of Regulatory & Internal Control Department of BRAC Bank
- Difference Between Islamic Banking and Conventional Banking
- Objectives of Islamic Banking Branch of Prime Bank Limited
- Banking Efficiency of Exim Bank Limited