Bank fraud is using potentially illegal means to obtain money, property, or other house owned or held by a financial institution, or to obtain money by depositors by fraudulently posing as being a bank or other standard bank. While the specific components of particular banking fraud laws vary in between jurisdictions, the term bank fraud refers to actions that require a scheme or artifice, in contrast to bank robbery or theft. For this reason, bank fraud may also be considered a white-collar crime.
- Foreign Exchange Services of Exim Bank Ltd
- Organizational Structure of Banks and their Industry
- Problems and Prospects of Retail Credit in NCC Bank Limited
- General Banking Operation of IFIC Bank Limited
- Evaluation of Credit Management System of Trust Bank
- Overall Credit Risks Management of Jamuna Bank Limited.