Primary objective of this article is to focus on commercial bank. A Commercial bank is a type of financial institution to provide financial services to general public, sustainable growth of the economy. Banking sector provides Core products and services for economical growth, investment sector & share market, along with core products and services, commercial banks perform several secondary functions.
- Credit Management of National Credit and Commerce Bank
- General Banking System & Marketing Activities at EXIM Bank.
- How Emergence of Islamic Banking All Over the World?
- General Banking Activities of Uttara Bank Limited
- SME Financing at BRAC Bank Limited
- General Banking and Foreign Exchange Activities of National Bank