Primary objective of this article is to focus on commercial bank. A Commercial bank is a type of financial institution to provide financial services to general public, sustainable growth of the economy. Banking sector provides Core products and services for economical growth, investment sector & share market, along with core products and services, commercial banks perform several secondary functions.
- Organizational Overview of National Bank Limited
- Banking Operations of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited
- Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Department of IBBL
- Credit Appraisal Techniques in Basic Bank Limited
- Movement of Islamic Banking Throughout the World Including Bangladesh
- Customer Retention in the Context of City Bank Limited