Co-operative bank is a financial entity that belongs to their members, who are at the same time the owners as well as the customers of their own bank. Co-operative banks are often be created by persons belonging to the same local or professional community or sharing a standard interest. Cooperative banking is actually retail and commercial banking organized on the cooperative basis. Cooperative banking institutions take deposits and lend profit most parts of the world.
- Report on Activities of IBBL Basically in Islamic Banking
- Report on General Banking Activities of Al Arafah Islami Bank
- Internship Report on SME Loan of BRAC Bank Limited
- Clearing Section through Bank study on NCC Bank View
- Banking Theory and Practice on Prime Bank Limited
- General Banking of the Al Arafah Islami Bank