The major objective of this report is to analysis Credit Policy of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited. General objectives of this reports are to know about different kinds of credit facilities the bank offers, to know about General Banking policy, the credit sanctioning policy and Foreign Exchange activities of DBBL and to give some recommendations against the major findings.
- Foreign Remittances
- General Banking Operations of Islamic Banking System on AB Bank Ltd
- SME Loan Disbursement and Recovery of Jamuna Bank Limited
- An Evaluation of Management Trainee Officer at BRAC Bank Limited
- Capital Adequacy and Risk Management of The HSBC Limited
- General Banking Procedures at NCC Bank