The money exchange report was started by the Bank Secrecy Act in 1970. In any case, not all exchanges of $10,000 and more need to reported with a Currency Transaction Report. A bank should electronically document a Currency Transaction Report (CTR) for every exchange in currency (store, withdrawal, trade, or other installment or exchange) of more than $10,000 by, through, or to the bank.
- Analysis of Foreign Exchange Banking of EXIM Bank
- Report on Social Welfare Activities
- Ensuring High Quality Customer Service By Mutual Trust Bank Ltd
- Customer Service of IFIC Bank
- General Banking Activities and Financial Performance on Social Islami Bank Limited (Part 2)
- Evaluation of Credit Department of Dhaka Bank