The principle objective of this report is to analysis Current Service Quality of NCC Bank Limited. General objectives of this reports are to understand the Banking business in Bangladesh. Other objectives are – how banking transactions take place, tasks & responsibilities of the bankers, to the rules and regulations of private commercial Banks, to understand the Financial and Accounting techniques of NCCBL. In fact this is the prime objective and I have chosen this as the topic of my report, to have the idea about the communication between the Branch office and Head office and to better understand about the foreign exchange activities.
- Foreign Exchange Business of Uttara Bank Limited
- Modern Banking Perspective of Mercantile Bank Limited
- General Banking Activities of Mutual Trust Bank
- General Banking of Jamuna Bank of Foreign Exchange
- General Banking Operation on Prime Bank Limited
- Historical Background of the Banking Institutions in Bangladesh