Analyzing Customer Satisfaction by using SERVQUAL
Model of Five-Dimension in the content of E-Banking
Service Quality of the Dhaka Bank Ltd
The nation was just halfway of its age the passion for history and heritage and an obsession for faster pace exerted a powerful force for change in the business world. Many budding hopes grew as a choice of the new generation in the shadows of banking reformation of the nineties. Dhaka Bank is such a dream that spread in profusion modern banking prospects with deep attachment to its community and culture. A host of visionary entrepreneur friends inspired by a futurist leader set forth the fight of this great corporate voyage that echoed the speed of technology on the inner soul of Bangladesh. Dhaka Bank was incorporated as a Public Limited Company on April 6, 1995 under Companies Act, 1994. The company commenced banking operations on July 5, 1995.
From the very year of its landmark journey, Dhaka Bank has truly cherished and brought into focus the heritage and history of Dhaka and Bangladesh from Mughal outpost to modern metropolis. Most of its presentation, publications, brand initiatives, delivery channels, calendars and financial manifestations bear Bank’s commitment to this attachment. The Bank is widely recognized today for its exceptional service, simplicity, proximity and cutting-edge way of delivery.
The Bank has stood out for its financial strength and operational craftsmanship marking its position as the potential market player in all core areas of banking in the country. It got listed in DSE and CSE in 2000. Alongside a lasting bond with the corporate world, DBL has got hold of a countrywide reach through a larger network of Branches, ATMs, SME channels, agricultural outreach and mobile banking. DBL has made its vibrant presence at 89 locations including 2 Islamic Banking Branches, 1 Offshore Banking Unit, 3 SME Service Centers, 1 Business Kiosk and 46 ATMs across the country. Catering to the needs of Capital Markets, the Bank has established a subsidiary company named ‘DBL Securities Ltd.’ having 6 countrywide Branches.
The Bank expects to rise from the heart of Bangladesh as a stronger force in the market they serve. They are committed to our goals to create superior shareholder value in their quest for excellence as they grow and mature into a banking veteran.
Functions of Dhaka Bank Ltd
- The main task of DBL is to accept deposits from various customers through various accounts.
- Provides loans on easy terms and conditions.
- Creates loan deposit.
- Invests its fund into profitable sectors.
- Transfers money by Demand Draft (DD), Pay Order (PO) and Telegraphic Transfer, etc.
- Does transaction of bill of exchange, cheque, etc. on behalf of the clients.
- DBL assists in the foreign exchange by issuing leer of credit.
- Insures the securities o valuable documents of clients.
- Brings the increasing power of dimension of transaction.
Above all Dhaka bank Ltd helps the businessmen by giving them discount facilities for bills of Exchange and by providing the facility of Letter of Guarantee Banking Category of Dhaka Bank Ltd
Basically Dhaka Bank Ltd doing their business in three categories:-
Corporate Banking:- They are committed to helping their clients achieve their ambitions. Over the years they have developed the unique perspective & broad capabilities to deepen client relationships and to help them come out on top.
Consumer Banking:- They are one of the pioneering banks in Consumer Banking sector amongst local and multinational financial institutions. They have a focus on customer segment through proper channeling to ensure quality asset/liability, product innovation and brand building.
SME Banking:- As a commercial bank, Dhaka Bank has made best possible efforts to contribute to the development of SME sector through its countrywide network. The Bank has formally stepped into financing SMEs in the country in 2003.
Products & Services of Dhaka Bank Ltd
The product/service offers by Dhaka Bank is shown below in a chart:
Corporate Banking of Dhaka Bank Ltd
Dhaka Bank serves a wide range of clients in their banking, finance, trading and advisory requirements. They are presence and experience across the country, they are specialization in Trade Services and Syndications and Structured Finance combined with a strong reputation and product expertise, afford the Bank a unique competitive position to build long -term and a wellco-ordinate client relationship. They are committed to helping their clients. Their ambitions and fulfill their dreams in the up and down cycles of business. Over the years they have developed the unique perspective and broad capabilities to deepen client relationships and to help them come out on top. With a burning desire for growth and success, they open up every avenue through leveraging strong client relationship and innovation through structured financing deals.
Commercial People and Culture
The people and culture are critical links to their effort to strengthen the client service. They are striving to establish an identity for Dhaka Bank, built on a culture of confidence and client excellence while developing the capability of their people, providing competitive and fair compensation and living by common values. Dhaka Bank focused on delivering the people and culture by ensuring that achieve the following:-
- Empower and trust our people to act responsively and do the right thing.
- Promote a common set of values which align with the bank’s value.
- Encourage sustainability and transformation which should reflect in their identity, image, and culture and by being socially relevant.
- Create a team which feels collectively responsible for performance and is coherent and united in representing Dhaka Bank to the best effect
- Become the core bank to more of their clients.
- Forming long-term relationships and helping their clients to deliver their strategic objectives.
- Maintain the strong balance sheet to support their existing clients.
- Continued focus on enhancing client servicing capability at the operational level.
- Stay focused on the business strategy.
- Continue to deepen the client relationships by providing suitable solutions across their network.
- Continue investing in the business through disciplined management of costs, capital and the balance sheet.
- Position the business for ongoing market uncertainty and regulatory changes.
- Focusing on untapped large corporate clients.
- To provide the best services to Corporate Clients by improving their internal process and enhanced employee capability.
- Strengthen the brand, people and culture to better serve the clients.
- Maximizing corporate portfolio in coming days intensifying cross selling and by selectively channeling credit to new customers in emerging segments.
- Better Management and supervision of the corporate loan portfolio of the Bank.
- To assist the Branches in marketing and booking new clients.
- To facilitate the Branches regarding any complexities on corporate issues.
- Putting more & more efforts to explore new avenues for low cost deposits, including different multilaterals.
- To find out the reasons and assist the Branches for solution regarding the unutilized limit of the existing Corporate customers limit.
- To co-ordinate among Branches regarding the identical corporate clients.
- Maintaining NPLs at an acceptable level.
Now a day’s service quality is related to customer satisfaction.Customer satisfaction is essential for achieving success of service firms like bank. The quality of service has become an aspect of customer satisfaction. Base on that research I will discover the impact of E-Banking service quality level based on customer satisfaction in Dhaka Banks Ltd. So that I use SERVQUAL model by “Parasuraman, Zeithaml, and Berry (1988)” which contains five dimensions in service quality (servqual) such as tangibles, reliability, responsiveness, empathy, and assurance (Parasuraman, Zeithaml, & Berry, 1985).
The structuredquestionnaire has 5 point Liker scale which has been used to collect the data by conducting survey. The sample size of the client is 48 and Questionnaire containing 20questions will be distributed among corporate local customers availing the E-Banking facilities of Dhaka Bank, Prime Bank and Bank Asia.
Result of the study showed thefive customer service quality dimensions namely tangibles, reliability, responsiveness, assurance and empathy significantly and positively influenced customer attitudes in terms of satisfaction level of Dhaka Bank Ltd
In Bangladesh, customers in the E-banking sector have a strong bargaining position due to the significant growth of E-Banking service. Therefore, banks have to provide service carefully because of the availability of banks. Service quality has been a vital issue of discussion and research over the past three decades. Research on E-banking service quality has well established that the customer perception of the quality of a service depends on customer’s preservice expectations. Studies by Parasuraman et al. (1985), Zeithmal et al. (1990), noted that the key strategy for the success and survival of any business institution is the deliverance of quality services to customers. Accordingly, Chang (2008) deemed that excellent service quality is vital to business success and survival. Hence, delivering quality service to clients is a necessity for success and survival in today’s competitive world (Kheng et al., 2010).
Now bank service depends on the customers for their survival in the market. The customer is the focus and customer service is the differentiating factors (Guo et al., 2008). Those service providers who establish a high level of service quality retain a high level of customer satisfaction; they also need to obtain a sustainable competitive advantage. Bank should be known about the expectation and perception of the customer. Measuring customer’s expectation is the key to being able to serve the customer satisfactorily.Internet banking can be seen as a truly global phenomenon that has made time and distance irrelevant to many transactions.
Banks do business with customer’s money. So they need tosatisfytheir customers because of involving their Bank’s for more secure business and profitability. If a bank cannot provide proper customer service, then the bank would be losing its customers. The profitability would also be decreasing because of the poor customer service. According to Kang (2004) many service delivery errors and problems can occur and that is not beneficial for the reputation of the organization. In order to achieve customer satisfaction, organizations must be able to build and maintain long lasting relationships with customers through satisfying various customers’ needs and demands Otherwise the Bank will get negative word-of-mouth, switching and reduced consumption will affect the productivity and profitability of the bank.
On that research I will show the service quality of Dhaka Bank local office that are treading both locally and globally and the level of customer satisfaction of the Dhaka Bank Ltd. The nature of this research is descriptive and much of the data collected are from the secondary sources. Primary data are also collected through personal interview method conducting the persons who are supposed to have knowledge about the problem.
The problem statement
E-Banking Service Quality of Dhaka Bank Ltd over the last few years faces customer complaints. It shows that their E-Banking service quality is not one of the best compared to their other top level services. By using “Parasuraman, Zeithaml, and Berry (1988)” which contains five dimensions in service quality such as tangibles, reliability, responsiveness, empathy, and assurance (Parasuraman, Zeithaml, & Berry, 1985).That research will indicate the effect of customer satisfaction and teach us how to improving the service quality of E-banking services of Dhaka Bank Ltd to get high position in the local and corporate market in Bangladesh.
Purpose of the study
The purpose of this study is to investigate the Customer Service Quality whichalways affects Customer Satisfaction. It will help to look into the causes of the problems that Dhaka Bank Ltd is facing. So I have to find out how Customer Satisfaction is affected by various service qualities such as Reliability, Responsiveness, Empathy, Assurance and Tangibles. In a competitive marketplace it’s become very difficult to satisfy customer by giving services.On the other hand businesses competitor are rising day by day for giving various facilities for customer satisfaction. Basically it becomes the key element of business strategy.
For establishing good business network Customers liking is necessary for the Banking sector. For surviving in the competitive field of the banking sector Dhaka Bank Ltd need to find out better service opportunities to provide their customer.
The research objectives of this study are:-
- To analyze the customer satisfaction level by using E-Banking service quality in the private commercial Dhaka Banks Ltd of Bangladesh in terms of fiveservice dimensions: Reliability, Responsiveness, Assurance, Empathy and Tangibles.
- To put forward some possible recommendation to improve E-Banking service quality for customer satisfaction.
Customer Services Quality in Banking Sector
Customer service quality is changing day by day in banking sector because of new growing technology. Now a days Bank have to be provide world-class standard, committed to excellence in customer’s satisfaction and to play a major role in the growing and diversifying financial sector (Guoetal., 2008). Now a day’s customers have demanded globally quality services from banks with various choices. Banks have recognized the needs of customer’s.
Consequently service quality is a critical motivating force to drive the bank up in the high technology ladder. Banking industry is a demand driven industry, which constitute an important part of the service industry (Newman & Cowling, 1996). Banks have to update their corporate image for emphasizing service quality since it provides many advantages to a company such as allowing the company to differentiate itself from its competitors by increasing sales and market shares, providing opportunities for cross selling, improving customer relations thus enhancing the corporate image, reliability, responsiveness, credibility and communication results in the satisfaction and retention of customers and employee, thus reducing turnover rate (Newman, 2001).For increasing customer Bank need to improve their service quality for buildup strong image in Banking sector of Bangladesh.
Service quality is considered an important tool for a firm’s struggle to differentiate itself from its competitors (Ladhari, 2008). Service quality has received a great deal of attention from both academicians and practitioners (Negi, 2009) and service marketing literature defined service quality as the overall assessment of a service by the customer (Eshghietal., 2007). Duff et al.(2008) pointed out that, by defining service quality, companies will be able to deliver services with higher quality level presumably resulting in increased customer satisfaction. Akroush (2008) also pointed out that service quality is the result of the comparison made by customers about what they feel service firms should offer, and perceptions of the performance of firms providing the services. Gronroos (2007) also defined service quality as the outcome of the comparison that consumers make between their expectations and perceptions. Customer’s expectation serves as a foundation for evaluating service quality because, quality is high when performance exceeds expectation and quality is low when performance does not meet their expectation (Athanassopouloset al., 2001). Perceived service is the outcome of the consumer’s view of the service dimensions, which are both technical and functional in nature. It is very vital to note here that, service quality is not only assessed as the end results but also on how it is delivered during service process and its ultimate effect on consumer’s perceptions (Duncan & Elliot, 2004). Service quality has a strong correlation with customer satisfaction, financial performance, manufacturing costs, customer retention, customer loyalty, and the success of marketing strategy (Cronin et al., 2000; Wong et al., 2008). Organizations operating within the service sector consider service quality to be a strategic component of their marketing plan (Spathisetal., 2004). Through service quality, organizations can reach a higher level of service quality, a higher level of customer satisfaction, and can maintain a constant competitive advantage (Meuteret al., 2000).
Online Banking Service
A study by (Picado, Gonzalez &Eckelman 2004) investigated customer satisfaction in the service industries using quality function deployment (QFD). They considered both external and internal service management issues and subsequent service innovations based on the framework of QFD. The study also includes benefits and disadvantages of the QFD process as compared to service quality and customer paradigms, in addition to recommendations for future applications, with particular interest in the online banking service management issues. Various research studies on consumer attitude and adoption of internet banking have shown that there are several factors influencing the consumer’s attitude towards online banking such as person’s demography, motivation and behavior towards different banking technologies and individual acceptance of new technology. It has been found that consumer’s attitudes toward online banking are influenced by the prior experience of computer and new technology (Laforet and Li 2005).
As far as online banking adoption is concerned, security, trust and privacy concerns have been outlined as extremely important ones from the consumer’s standpoint (Benamati and Serva2007). Online banking requires perhaps the most consumer involvement, as it requires the consumer tomaintain and regularly interact with additional technology (a computer and an Internet connection) (Jane et al, 2004). Consumers who use e-banking use it on an ongoing basis and need to acquire a certain comfort level with the technology to keep using it (Servon, and Kaestner 2008).
The service quality attributes that banks must offer to encourage consumers to switch to online banking are perceived usefulness, ease of use, reliability, security, and continuous improvement (Liao and Cheung 2008). In another study (2002), they also found that individual expectations regarding accuracy, security, user involvement and convenience were the most important quality attributes in the perceived usefulness of Internet based e-retail banking.
Customer Satisfaction in Banking Sector
In line with Tsoukatos and Rand (2006), customer satisfaction is a key to long-term business success. To protect or gain market shares, organizations need to outperform competitors by offering high quality product or service to ensure satisfaction of customers. In proportion to Magesh (2010), satisfaction means a feeling of pleasure because one has something or has achieved something. It is an action of fulfilling a need, desire, demand or expectation. Customers compare their expectations about a specific product or services and its actual benefits. As stated by Kotler& Armstrong, (2010), satisfaction as a person’s feelings of pleasure or disappointment resulting from the comparison of product’s perceived performance in reference to expectations.
Customer’s feelings and beliefs also affect their satisfaction level. Along with Zeithaml (2009) If the customers of an organization are satisfied by their services the result is that, they will be loyal to them and consequently be retained by the organization, which is positive for the organization because it could also mean higher profits, higher market share, and increasing customer base (Karatepeet al., 2005). Customer satisfaction has become important due to increased competition as it is considered very important factor in the determination of bank’s competitiveness (Berry et al., 2002). Continuous measurement of satisfaction level is necessary in a systematic manner (Chakravartyet al., 1996). Because satisfied customer is the real asset for an organization that ensures long-term profitability even in the era of great competition. Cronin et al., (2000) mentioned in their study that satisfied customer repeat his/her experience to buy the products and also create new customers by communication of positive message about it to others.
On the other hand, dissatisfied customer may switch to alternative products/services and communicate negative message to others. Customer satisfaction is a set of feeling or outcome attached with customer’s experience towards any product/ service (Solomon, 1998). Hence, organizations must ensure the customer satisfaction regarding their goods/services.
Relationship between Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction
Quality and customer satisfaction have long been recognized as playing a crucial role for success and survival in today’s competitive market. Regarding the relationship between customer satisfaction and service quality, Oliver (1993) first suggested that service quality would be antecedent to customer satisfaction regardless of whether these constructs were cumulative or transaction-specific. In relating customer satisfaction and service quality, researchers have been more precise about the meaning and measurements of satisfaction and service quality.
Satisfaction and service quality have certain things in common, but satisfaction generally is a broader concept, whereas service quality focuses specifically on dimensions of service (Wilson et al.,2008). Although it is stated that other factors such as price and product quality can affect customer satisfaction, perceived service quality is a component of customer satisfaction (Zeithaml&Bitner, 2003). As said by Wilson et al. (2008), service quality is a focused evaluation that reflects the customer’s perception of reliability, assurance, responsiveness, empathy and tangibility while satisfaction is more inclusive and it is influenced by perceptions of service quality, product price and quality, also situational factors and personal factors. The relationship between service quality and customer satisfaction is becoming crucial with the increased level of awareness among bank customers Demographic characteristics should be considered by the bank managers to understand their customers (Sureshchanderet al.2002).
Service Quality Dimensions (SERVQUAL)
In the banking sectorhigher service quality is related with higher customer satisfaction.
There are no recognized standard scales to measure the perceived quality of a bank service. Service quality dimensions are the only way to analyze the service quality of the organization and easy way to find out the expectation of the customer’s. One of the important issues related to service quality and the dimensions of service quality and the measurement tools of Parasuraman et al. (1988) SERVQUAL model.
(1) Reliability: Reliability depends on handling customers’ services problems and performing services right the first time and provide services at the promised time and maintaining error-free record. Reliability also consists of accurate order fulfillment, accurate record, accurate quote, accurate in billing, accurate calculation of commissions, keep services promise.
(2) Responsiveness: Responsiveness involves timeliness of service like posting a transaction slip immediately, returning a phone call quickly, giving prompt service, and setting up appointments quickly. Responsiveness also refers to the motivation to help (internal) customers and provide prompt service to them. It is defined as the willingness to help customers and provide prompt service (Parasuraman et al., 1988). It is also involves understanding needs and wants of the customers, convenient operating hours, individual attention given by the staff, attention to problems and customers‟ safety in their transaction.
(3) Assurance: Parasuraman et al. (1985) defined assurance as knowledge and courtesy of employees and their ability to inspire trust and confidence. According to Sadek et al. (2010), in British banks assurance means the polite and friendly staff, provision of financial advice, interior comfort, eases of access to account information and knowledgeable and experienced management team
(4) Empathy: Parasuraman et al. (1985) defined empathy as the caring and individual attention the firm provides its customers. It involves giving customers individual attention and employees who understand the needs of their customers and convenience business hours. Empathy also give individual attention; convenient operating hours, giving personal attention, best interest in heart and understand customer’s specific needs.
(5) Tangibles: Tangibles are the physical facilities, equipment, and appearance of personnel in services (Parasuraman et al., 1988). It includes all the physical evidence of the service like the facilities, appearance of personnel, tools or equipment used to provide the service, physical representations of the services and even other customers.
1) Does Reliability provide better service for increasing customer Satisfaction?
2) Does Responsiveness provide quick and efficient service for increasing customer Satisfaction?
3) Does Assurance provide good relationship with employees that improve customer Satisfaction?
4) Does Empathy affects customer need which increases service quality for customer satisfaction?
5) Does Tangibles provide modern services to improve service quality for customer Satisfaction?
- Reliability provide better service for increasing customer Satisfaction
- Responsiveness provide quick and efficient service for increasing customer Satisfaction
- Assurance provide good relationship with employees that improve customer Satisfaction
- Empathy affects customer needs which increases service quality for customer satisfaction
- Tangibles provide modern services to improve service quality for customer Satisfaction
Result of the analyzes
In that research analyses use “Parasuraman, Zeithaml, and Berry (1988)” five dimensions
By using five dimensions I want to find out which bank service quality is good in customer presentation. How much customers are satisfied and which level its turn. Basically my research part is about Dhaka Bank Ltd service quality and how much satisfied customer in the content of E-Banking service quality of Dhaka banks. I will analyze the Reliability, Responsiveness, Assurance, Empathy and tangibles at the end I will show the average and median and mid value of three banks named Dhaka Bank, prime Bank and Bank Asia then I will judge the three banks service quality. At the end I will rate the Dhaka bank service. That’s all my analyze part
In reliability dimension, the average result shows that Dhaka Bank receives a mean scoreof 4.34375 whereas the mean score for Prime Bank is 4.2188 and Bank Asia is 4.3125.
The table is showing average scores from questionnaire in all banks.
In Responsiveness dimension, the average result shows that Dhaka Bank receives a mean score of 3.82813 whereas the mean score for Prime Bank is 3.7188 and Bank Asia is 3.6719.
In assurance dimension, Dhaka Bank receives a mean score of 4.0625, Prime Bank is 3.9063 and Bank Asia is 4.0469.These average scores from questionnaire in all banks.
Findings of the Research
The following findings are identified during the research period:
- Dhaka Bank customer service quality is good according to the perceptions of the customers. In terms of reliability they are providing the best services so that customers are satisfied. So now I can see that hypothesis 1 is correct. When service quality increases then bankers are more aggressive, reliable and loyal to their customers. So Reliability provides better service for increasing customer Satisfaction.
- As we can see the Hypothesis 2 customers are not satisfied because the Bank couldn’t provide quick and efficient service for increasing Customer. So the service quality is bad. Bank need to improve responsiveness service quality by training their employees. One of most important things is bank need to provide online customer service for the customer so that customer can influence other for getting this service and work as spokespersons of the bank.
- The hypothesis 3 is fulfilled correctly but they need to improve their service quality for better success and increasing customer satisfaction level.
- In Hypothesis 4 Empathy affects customer needs which increases service quality for customer satisfaction.So customers think and want more quality service especially understanding and good behavior from bankers. The bank should provide efficient services by understanding customers’ needs and wants. But overall service quality is good so Hypothesis 4is also fulfilled for my research.
- In Hypothesis 5 is Most of the customers of the Bank are satisfied with the tangibles or different equipments provided by Dhaka Bank. By increasing different and modern technologies and procedures. So tangibles can be improved and provide accurate service quality for improving customer satisfaction.
As we all know Dhaka bank Ltd is one of the well-known banks in our country. From my little knowledge it’s quite hard to give recommendation to such a well-established bank. On my perspective some suggestions for the improvements of service quality:
- They should do more marketing activities to improve their presence in the minds of their potential target market. As we see that, Media coverage of Dhaka bank Ltd is not so strong. To attract new clients, they should go for mass media coverage like TV, Radio etc.
- Dhaka Bank as a financial institution they need complimentary relationship among all the departments to run a process completely so they should try to be more active in their work. Different departments of the bank should work like a team to provide prompt and efficient services to the customers.
- Dhaka Bank has only 89 branches all over the country. Since day by day their demand is increasing so it is quite hard to provide full range services with those branches. So they need to put more attention toward the expansion of branch network as well as online service so that they can easily get customer attention.
- In Dhaka Bank Local brunch they can bring in more computers as Pay Order issue, Demand Draft, Cheque Book issue, Fixed Deposit etc. can be done by automated process rather than manual process. So they can increase the usage of these machines. While I was as intern I found out that there is always problem with the scanner and printer.
- Customers ask for more quality service especially quick, accurate service and good behavior from the employees. As they think a private bank should provide such quality sufficiently behavior. So Dhaka Bank needs to notice about that and they need to improve their service quality and train their employees.
- Dhaka Bank Ltd should start mobile banking service because it is very easy to carry money and its one of the secure and easy banking facility. Mobile banking is easy to pay and easy to get where ever people want.
- Online customer service is one of the most familiar services in the whole world. So they need to focus on that service which is very important for Dhaka Bank Ltd for increasing and attracting customers.
Thus they should take necessary steps to solve this problem.
On my experience as an intern at Dhaka Bank Ltd Behavior of everyone of bank is very polite and they are caring about the individual career and their achievement of assigned targets is awarded.
I found my internship training at Dhaka Bank Limited, Dhanmondi Branch is very rewarding experience. The training was beneficial because it helped me to be aware of a real life working environment. So far my learning is concerned; all the employees at office were quite cooperative.
They helped me to understand the activities of a bank to possible extent. Their good attitude gave me more confidence to learn more and to ask if I have any query in my mind. Besides their ever going activities they never get irritant by my questions.
In Dhaka Bank Limited Employees are quite efficient. They have to bring their bank among the list of good banks. Employees are given the benefits like bonus, gratuity funds, loans, increments, and medical. All the customers are entertained individually.
The bank hopes to achieve a satisfactory level of progress in all areas. A group of officers and staffs, who always try to provide the best service to the clients. They always monitor the different sectors and their position. Before providing the loan they analyze whether the loan will be profitable and whether the client is good enough to repay the loan within the given period of time.
Finally, I can say that the Dhaka Bank Ltd over all service quality is very appreciable and impressive. So that customer satisfaction level is also good in the content of customer view.