This article focus to Define and Discuss on Telegraphic Transfer. Telegraphic Transfer often abbreviated to TT, is a historic term used to talk about an electronic means of transferring funds overseas. Some sort of transfer charge is gathered while sending money. In the earlier days one bank would post another bank a cable message to initiate the transfer of money. Before electronic payment networks been around, banks would communicate together via telex messages. The present system is recognized as electronic fund transfer as well as commonly abbreviated EFT.
- Overview of General Banking of Shahajalal Islami Bank Ltd
- General Banking Activities of Sonali Bank Limited
- Retail Banking Management of EXIM Bank Ltd
- Customer Satisfaction on E-Banking Service of Dhaka Bank
- Overview Regarding Corporate Profile of Uttara Bank Limited
- Overall Banking System of NCC Bank Limited