The aim of this report is to research on Electronic Banking in Bangladesh. For some, electronic banking means 24-hour having access to cash through the automated teller machine (ATM) or Strong Deposit of income into checking or perhaps savings accounts. But electronic banking involves many different types of transactions, legal rights, responsibilities — along with sometimes, fees. Other objectives are describe the different types of electronic banking system and expain the idea of different e-payment system of e-banking. Here also focus to identify the problem areas of e-banking in Bangladesh and measure the customer satisfaction of the e-banking in Bangladesh by talking with industry experts and bank officials. Finally make the necessary recommendations to solve the problems of e-banking system.
- General Banking of Dhaka Bank Limited
- Foreign Exchange Activities and Loan of EXIM Bank Limited
- Corporate Social Responsibility by Banks and Financial Institutions in Bangladesh
- General Banking and Loan System of IFIC Bank Limited
- Commercial Banking Operations in Bangladesh
- Current Service Quality of NCC Bank Limited