Electronic money is the money which exists solely in banking computers and is not held in any physical form. In america, only a tiny proportion of the foreign exchange in circulation prevails in physical variety. The need with regard to physical currency offers declined as an increasing number of citizens use electronic digital alternatives to bodily currency. Electronic money would be the money balance recorded electronically over a stored-value card. These cards have microprocessors embedded and this can be loaded with a monetary value.
- Present Banking Sector Status of Bangladesh
- Customer Service Quality Assurance of Dhaka Bank Ltd
- General Banking and Credit Management Activities of UCBL
- Foreign Remittance Activities of National Bank Limited.
- Foreign exchange Banking Practices in Dutch Bangla Bank
- Factors Affecting the Bank Rating: Focus on Eastern Bank