The report focused on the foreign exchange management of EXIM Bank Limited. This Bank is committed to explore a new horizon of banking and private a wide range of quality products and services comparable with those available with any modern bank in the world. Here also focus on assess the impact of interest and commission come from foreign trade and suggest some policy to cover come the problems of issuing foreign trade.
- Foreign exchange banking practices on Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd
- Basel II Implementation in BRAC Bank Limited
- Analysis of Credit Risk Management of BASIC Bank
- Report on Social Welfare Activities
- General Banking system on First Security Islami Bank Ltd
- Different Tasks in Credit Management of BASIC Bank Limited