The business performance of IBBL with respect to its commitment, cumulative commitment, loan disbursement and implementation of projects lease financing, investors account and recovery and rehabilitation activities have been analyzed. Here, the financial performance of IBBL is analyzed through discussing total income, total expense, net profit, dividend appropriation of total profit, grand total profit etc. The findings of this study is that Islam Bank Bangladesh Limited has been growing faster and better the average of the banking sector in terms of deposits, loans and advances and expansion.
- General Banking Credit and Advance Section of IFIC Bank
- Investment Management and Social Responsibility of IBBL
- Deposit Analysis of National Bank Limited.
- Product Line Extension of Southeast Bank Limited.
- Internship Program of BRAC Bank Limited
- General Banking and Investment Activities of Al Arafah Islami Bank