The business performance of IBBL with respect to its commitment, cumulative commitment, loan disbursement and implementation of projects lease financing, investors account and recovery and rehabilitation activities have been analyzed. Here, the financial performance of IBBL is analyzed through discussing total income, total expense, net profit, dividend appropriation of total profit, grand total profit etc. The findings of this study is that Islam Bank Bangladesh Limited has been growing faster and better the average of the banking sector in terms of deposits, loans and advances and expansion.
- Performance Analysis on Agrani Bank Limited
- Modern Banking Perspective of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Rating Report GSP Finance Company (Bangladesh) Limited
- Performance Evaluation of Social Investment Bank Limited
- Historical Background of the Banking Institutions in Bangladesh
- Report on General Banking Activities of Uttara Bank limited