The objective of this study is to have a clear concept and some practical experience about General Banking and Financial Statement Analysis Systems of UCBL. General Banking department aids in taking deposits and simultaneously provides some ancillaries services. This report is based on finding out their way to satisfy the consumer as well as how UCBL is financially performing. Here also identify the level of customer satisfaction and finally find out what are the major factors that hamper satisfaction among General banking service in UCBL.
- Performance Evaluation of Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
- An Overall Banking Practice of Uttara Bank Ltd
- General Banking Section of Mercantile Bank Ltd
- General Banking and Foreign Exchange Activities of Bank Asia
- Rules and Regulation of BAS 1 and 30 in Preparing the Financial Statements
- General Banking Service Level and Customer Satisfaction of Rupali Bank Limited (Part 2)