Major objective of this report is to analyze General Banking and Investment Activities of Al-Arafah Islami Bank. The main basis of Islamic Banking arises from the distinctive characteristics of Islamic economics. Islamic economics is that part of the religion Islam which deals with the economic, social and moral behavior of human beings in case of production distribution and consumption of goods and services. The difference between Islamic bank and conventional bank is on principles.
- IForeign Exchange Operations of Basic Bank
- Loan And Advance Operation of IFIC Bank Limited
- Investment Management and Social Responsibility of IBBL
- Shariah Based Islami Banking System
- Operations at General Banking Division of United Commercial Bank
- Improvement of Operational Procedures is Needed for Better Customer Satisfaction in ABBL