The major objective of this report is to analysis General Banking of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited. General objectives of this reports are to relevant policy, system, theories and practices of banking, to identify the strengths and weakness of SJIBL, to identify the problems faced by SJIBL, to recommend actions that may be necessary to take by SJIBL, to exhibit the consumer banking service and product provided by SJIBL and to know the key financial factors in which the policy of the bank depends on.
- General Banking and E-Banking Services of Mutual Trust Bank
- Customer Perceptions of Standard Bank Limited
- Financial Activities of Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited
- General Banking and Credit Management of AB Bank Limited
- Prospect of SME Banking in Bangladesh
- General Banking Activities of Al-Arafah Islami Bank