Prime purpose of this report is to analysis overall general banking of Shahjalal Islamic Bank Limited. General Banking consists the management of deposit, cash, bills, account opening, security instruments handling, customer services, locker facilities and other ancillary services of the bank besides Advance and Foreign Trade. Other objectives are give a general description of the banking activities of this bank and find out problems related general banking. Finally suggest remedial measurement for the improvement of the whole process of the General Banking of this bank.
- Overall Consumer Credit Scheme of Prime Bank Limited
- General Banking Procedures at NCC Bank
- SME Banking Management of Brac Bank
- How Emergence of Islamic Banking All Over the World?
- Factors Influencing The Money Market of Agrani Bank Ltd
- Movement of Islamic Banking Throughout the World Including Bangladesh