Prime purpose of this report is to analysis overall general banking of Shahjalal Islamic Bank Limited. General Banking consists the management of deposit, cash, bills, account opening, security instruments handling, customer services, locker facilities and other ancillary services of the bank besides Advance and Foreign Trade. Other objectives are give a general description of the banking activities of this bank and find out problems related general banking. Finally suggest remedial measurement for the improvement of the whole process of the General Banking of this bank.
- Case Study of Credit Risk Management
- Retail Banking Management of EXIM Bank Ltd
- The Performance Analysis of Non Banking Financial Institutions in Bangladesh
- Credit Proposal for Corporate Banking Division of BRAC Bank
- Evaluation of Service Marketing of United Commercial Bank
- General Banking Operation of Jamuna Bank Ltd