The main focus of this report is to analysis General Banking System of Dutch Bangla Bank Limited. General objectives of this reports are to fulfill academic requirement, to assess the performance of DBBL over all Banking Activities in both absolute and relative term in a comparative manner, to analyze the status of different parameters of DBBL over all banking activities Dealings which contributes to the economy of this country, to gain practical knowledge in banking and to identify major strength and weakness of DBBL in respect to other Banks.
- An Overall Banking Practice of Uttara Bank Ltd
- Credit Management Practices in National Bank Ltd
- Credit Approval, Loan Disbursement & Recovery System In Rupali Bank.
- Performance of Loans and Advance Scheme In Bangladesh
- Foreign Trade Division of AB Bank Limited
- Growth and Diversification of Investments of EXIM Bank