The principle objective of this report is to analysis Investment of Commercial Bank’s Funds and its Impact on the Economic Development. General objectives of this reports are – to analyze different methods and mechanism of investment of bank funds under CBL and to know the deposit behavior of CBL and cross examine any structural changes regarding the deposit behavior. Here also focus on to have an idea of the existing systems of loan and advances innovated practiced by the CBL and to get acquainted with the loan structure, size, profile of sector wise outstanding position of loan classification of CBL.
- General Banking of Shahajalal Islami Bank Limited
- General Banking Activities of Banks in Bangladesh
- Performance Analysis and Banking Services of Social Investment Bank
- Role of Central Bank to Regulate Commercial Banks in Bangladesh
- Report on the loan products name “Life Line” at Dutch Bangla Bank
- General Banking Division of Jamuna Bank Limited