Mobile banking is usually available on a 24-hour basis. From the bank’s point of view, mobile banking reduces the cost of handling transactions by reducing the need for customers to visit a bank branch for non-cash withdrawal and deposit transactions. It refers to provision and availment of banking- and financial services with the help of mobile telecommunication devices. Among digital channels, mobile banking is a clear IT investment priority in 2013 as retail banks attempt to capitalise on the features unique to mobile, such as location-based services.
- Overall Banking Activities of Mercantile Bank Limited
- An Overview of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Foreign Exchange Activities of National Bank Limited.
- General Banking activities of Uttara Bank Limited
- Implementation of Credit Risk Grading by the Banks in Bangladesh
- Loan and Advances of Uttara Bank Limited