Money laundering is the generic term used to describe the process where criminals disguise the main ownership and control on the proceeds of criminal conduct by generating such proceeds could have derived from a legitimate source. Money laundering is the process of adjusting the proceeds regarding crime into on the face legitimate money as well as other assets. Nonetheless, in a amount of legal and regulating systems, the term money laundering happens to be conflated with other forms of financial transgression, and sometimes used more generally to incorporate misuse of the financial system, including terrorism loans and evasion regarding international sanctions.
- The Position of Janata Bank Limited in the Banking Industry
- Financing Small and Medium Business Enterprises by Premier Bank
- Banking System of Bangladesh Bank
- Online Banking System of Dhaka Bank Ltd
- Performance of General Banking of Shahjalal Islami Bank
- Foreign Exchange Practice of Southeast Bank Limited