Mutual Savings Bank (MSB) is a kind of thrift institution, originally meant to serve low-income people, that historically picked up long-term, fixed-rate assets like mortgages. A mutual savings bank is a financial institution chartered with a central or local government, without capital stock, that is held by its members who subscribe to a common deposit. From this deposit claims, loans, etc., are paid.
- Internship Report on General Banking of IFIC Bank
- Banking Efficiency of EXIM Bank Limited
- Satisfaction Level of The Customers on Standard Chartered Bank
- General Banking Department of Uttara Bank limited
- General Banking Operations of Uttara Bank Ltd
- Report on General Banking Activities of Prime Bank Limited