Online banking is an electronic payment system that permits customers of a financial institution to conduct financial transactions using a website operated through the institution, such like a retail bank, exclusive bank, credit union or building culture. Online banking can also be referred as e-banking, exclusive banking and simply by other terms. To access online banking, a customer would demand financial institution’s attached website, and enter the net banking facility with all the customer number and also password previously startup.
- Credit Approval and Risk Management of Uttara Bank Limited
- General Banking Activities of Sonali Bank Limited
- Overview of General Banking of Shahajalal Islami Bank Ltd
- Foreign Exchange Operations of Commercial Banks
- Banking Service and Social Interaction of Southeast Bank Limited
- Overview of BRAC Bank Limited