The vital objective of this report is to analysis Overall Activities and Performance of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited. General objectives of this reports are to familiar the history and operations of Islami Banking in Bangladesh, to show the investment mechanism and product offerings in different modes of IBBL, to show overall investment proposal, appraisal procedures, documentation system of IBBL and Conventional Banks and to show the differences with conventional banking regarding investments aspects.
- The Performance Analysis of Non Banking Financial Institutions in Bangladesh
- Evaluation of Customer Services Quality in Prime Bank Limited
- BRAC Bank Employee Compensation
- Performance Evaluation Process Analysis of Exim Bank
- Internet Banking on Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd
- Banking Operation of Standard Chartered Bank in Banani Branch