The report specification based on the overall banking performance evaluation and special focus on foreign exchange division of EXIM Bank Limited. The prime goal of this bank is earning profit as another business organization. Here briefly describe on major financial activity and practices of this Bank. Here also identify the strategies for EXIM Bank, implementing in constant prosperity of the company. Finally compare the different mode of scheme of this Bank with other similar bank and analyzing the performance trends of EXIM Bank.
- General Banking and Foreign Exchange process of Standard Bank
- Money Laundering Prevention Act 2002
- Green Banking Practices of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Consumer Banking and User Satisfaction of Debit Card
- Foreign Exchange Management of Jamuna Bank Limited
- CAMELS Rating System: In Accordance with BRAC Bank Limited