The main objective of this report is to examine the performance of Standard Chartered Bank and the core strength of the bank. General objectives of this reports are to accomplish the partial requisite of BBA Program and to achieve of good judgment with theoretical base, to have a revelation on the banking environment of Bangladesh, to review the consumer banking services and operating system of Standard Chartered Bank, to evaluate the factors affecting performance of the bank, to suggest the better ways of enhancing the performance of the bank and to analyze the financing system of the bank.
- General Banking Department of City Bank Ltd
- Report on General Banking Activities of Al Arafah Islami Bank
- Overall Banking System of Mercantile Bank Ltd
- Organizational Profile of Rupali Bank imited
- Procedure of Opening Letter of Credit of Uttara Bank Limited
- Overall Banking System of National Credit and Commerce Bank