Private banking an account is customized budgetary and keeping money benefits that are customarily offered to a bank’s rich, high total assets people (HNWIs). Private banks got to be known as “Private” to emerge from the retail saving money and investment funds banks went for the new white collar class. Customarily, private banks were connected to families for a few eras. This article also focus on recent developments in private banking, like, regulation of rewards and the regaining of confidence after the banking crisis requires.
- Overall Banking System of Uttara Bank Ltd
- Liquidity Management of Islami Bank Bangladesh limited
- Overall Performance of Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited.
- Rajshahi Krishi Unnayan Bank Credit Management and Loan Distribution
- Customer Satisfaction on Premium Banking Services of Brac Bank Limited
- Report on Consumer Banking in Bangladesh