The name bank derives in the Italian word banco “desk/bench”, used over the Renaissance by Florentines bankers, who used to make their transactions preceding a desk included in a green tablecloth. However, there are history of banking action even in historical times. In reality, the word history its origins here we are at the Ancient Roman Empire, where moneylenders would setup their stalls in the middle of enclosed courtyards called macella over a long bench known as a bancu, from where the words banco along with bank are derived.
- Report on Customers Perception of Online Banking
- Overall Banking System of Uttara Bank Limited
- Performance of General Banking of Standard Bank Limited
- General Banking Operations in HABIB BANK Limited
- Report on Consumer Credit Scheme of Prime Bank Limited
- Analysis of Deposit Products of Trust Bank Limited