Savings bank is often a financial institution whose primary purpose is usually accepting savings tissue and paying interest on those tissue. They originated in Europe during the 18th century with the use of providing access to savings products to any or all levels in people. Often associated having social good these early banks were often built to encourage low income visitors to save money and have banking services. They were looking at set up by simply governments or by simply or socially dedicated groups or organisations including with credit unions.
- Performance Analysis of Foreign Exchange Department of National Bank
- General Banking of Jamuna Bank of Foreign Exchange
- Case Study: Personal Computing Banking System to Core Banking System
- An Overview of First Security Islami Bank Limited
- Foreign Exchange Banking of Dutch Bangla Bank
- Islamic Banking System and Investment Techniques