Savings bank is often a financial institution whose primary purpose is usually accepting savings tissue and paying interest on those tissue. They originated in Europe during the 18th century with the use of providing access to savings products to any or all levels in people. Often associated having social good these early banks were often built to encourage low income visitors to save money and have banking services. They were looking at set up by simply governments or by simply or socially dedicated groups or organisations including with credit unions.
- SME Banking of Standard Chartered Bank
- Analysis of SME Banking System of Brac Bank Limited
- Overall Banking System of National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Foreign Exchange Banking Practices of Exim Bank Bangladesh Ltd
- General Banking of Jamuna Bank Limited of Foreign Exchange Branch
- Customer Satisfaction of Trust Bank Limited