The vital objective of this report is to analysis SME fund allocation and risk management of private commercial Bank of Bangladesh. General objectives of this reports are to analysis the process of SME funding Operation in IFIC Bank, and how IFIC Bank is handling the loans and advances. Here also find out barriers or bottlenecks or risks in sanctioning the overall loans and advances process and to recommend on those problems. Finally this report make swot analysis SME fund allocation and risk management of private commercial Bank of Bangladesh.
- General Banking and Performance Evaluation of Trust Bank Limited
- Credit Management System of Agrani Bank Ltd
- General Banking and Investment Activities of Al Arafah Islami Bank
- Full-reserve banking
- Evaluation of Customer Satisfaction on Standard Chartered Bank
- Objectives of Islamic Banking Branch of Prime Bank Limited