SMS banking is a form of mobile banking. It’s services may use either push and pull messages. This is not as secure as other conventional banking channels, like the ATM and internet banking, the SMS banking channel is not intended to be used for very high-risk transactions. It is usually integrates with a bank’s computer and communications systems.
- Banking Strategy of Trust Bank Limited
- Overall Banking Practice of Dhaka Bank Limited
- Critical Analysis of Credit Approval Process in Premier Bank
- General Banking and Foreign Exchange Activities of National Bank
- Foreign Exchange Management System of Jamuna Bank Limited
- Overall Banking System of Prime Bank Limited