The prime objective of this report is to identify Succession Management Process of Dhaka Bank Limited. General objectives of this reports are to find out the constrain possess by the environment at the time of implementing the theoretical knowledge, analyze the current succession management process and try to find out the scope for its improvement, Propose changes mainly in the evaluation format, management philosophy and process by keeping relevance with other HR processes and other constrains.
- Organizational Profile of Rupali Bank imited
- Credit Rating and Capital Preservation of Dhaka Bank Limited
- General Banking of Jamuna Bank Limited of Foreign Exchange Branch
- Agent Banking and Its Prospects in Bangladesh
- General Banking and Foreign Exchange Operation of Trust Bank Limited
- Foreign Exchange Management System of Jamuna Bank Limited