The prime objective of this report is to identify Succession Management Process of Dhaka Bank Limited. General objectives of this reports are to find out the constrain possess by the environment at the time of implementing the theoretical knowledge, analyze the current succession management process and try to find out the scope for its improvement, Propose changes mainly in the evaluation format, management philosophy and process by keeping relevance with other HR processes and other constrains.
- Evaluation of Customer Services Quality of Prime Bank Limited
- Operational Activities of Foreign Trade of Jamuna Bank Ltd
- General Banking Activities IFIC Bank Narayanganj Branch
- Consumer Perceptions of Retail Banking Service on Exim Bank
- Foreign exchange banking practices on Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd
- General Banking Division of Jamuna Bank Ltd