Business Activity Monitoring is an enterprise solution primarily intended to provide a real-time summary of business activities to operations managers and upperm management. It is also called business activity management, is the use of technology to proactively define and analyze critical opportunities and risks in an enterprise to maximize profitability and optimize efficiency. It applies operational business intelligence and application integration technologies to automated processes to continually refine them based on feedback that comes directly from knowledge of operational events.
- Promoting a Drink Business Successfully
- Internship Report on Banglalink
- Report on Dhaka Stock Exchange Limited Bangladesh
- Report on Industrial Training At Shabab fabrics Ltd
- Identify the Customer Expectation for Satisfying.
- Thesis Paper on Performance Analysis and Budgetary Control Activities of Trade Vision Limited [Part-2]