Small business acumen is keenness as well as quickness in understanding and working with a business situation in a manner that is likely to result in a good outcome. The term “business acumen” may be broken down literally as being a composite of it’s two component terms: Business literacy is usually defined in SHRM’s Small business Literacy Glossary because “the knowledge and comprehension of the financial, data processing, marketing and operational functions of organization.
- Define on Import Export Business
- Comparison of PV
- Report on Overall Banking Practice of National credit and commerce bank
- Internship Report on Management of Brac Bank Limited
- Report on Marketing Activities and Financial analysis of Agni Systems Ltd
- A WORKING REPORT ON THE OPERATIONAL PROCEDURE OF MUTUAL TRUST BANK LIMITED EMPHASIZING ON GENERAL BANKING