A maximum value of a function is one that is greater than any values immediately preceding or following. A minimum value of a function is one that is less than any values immediately preceding or following. In mathematics, the maximum and minimum of a function, known collectively as extrema are the largest and smallest value that the function takes at a point either within a given neighborhood or on the function domain in its entirety.
- Report on Commercial Banking Project Analysis of Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Idrakpur Fort)
- Importance And Advantage Of Honesty
- Term Paper on Financial Statement analysis
- Thesis Paper on Overall Performance of AB Bank Limited
- Choosing an Ideal Solution for Your Business Bookkeeping