Business Mathematics includes math courses taken on an undergraduate level by business individuals. These courses typically do not enter in the same depth because standard courses from the mathematics or research fields. The two most common mathematics courses consumed this form usually are Business Calculus and Business Statistics.
- Performance Evaluation of Shahjalal Islami bank Ltd.
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategy of Exim Bank Limited
- Internship Report On Credit Risk Management of Sonali Bank
- why international marketing differs from domestic marketing
- Internship report on Business Activities of Corporate Sales Department of Grameen Phone Limited
- Golden Parachute