A small business network is a type of business social network whose reason behind existing is organization networking activity. There are several prominent business networking organizations that creates models of organization networking activity that, when followed, allow the entrepreneur to build start up company relationships and make business opportunities while doing so. Business networking is usually conducted in a nearby business community, or over a larger scale via the net.
- An Internship Report on General Banking system of Uttara Bank Limited
- Thesis Paper on Problems and Prospects of Telecommunication
- Term Paper on Economic Growth and External Sector Behavior
- Allozymes Looks to Upend Chemical Manufacturing with Rapid Enzyme Engineering and $5M Seed
- Business process Re-engineering
- Beximco knitting ltd