Business oligarch is nearly a synonym in the term “business magnate”, borrowed by the English-speaking and western media from post-Soviet parlance to spell it out the huge, quickly acquired prosperity of some businessmen in the Post-Soviet states in the privatization in Russia as well as other post-Soviet states within the 1990s. The history in the business oligarchs inside post Soviet Marriage states is discussed within the following articles pertaining to specific regions in the former Soviet Marriage.
- Analysis of Poter’s Five Forces
- Term Paper on Economic Growth and External Sector Behavior
- A Few Features of Structured Packing
- A case study on International Marketing:Unilever vs.Nestle
- Training And Development on Employees Performance at Mcdonald’s Restaurant Ltd.
- Report on Marketing Strategies MAKS Group