Business oligarch is nearly a synonym in the term “business magnate”, borrowed by the English-speaking and western media from post-Soviet parlance to spell it out the huge, quickly acquired prosperity of some businessmen in the Post-Soviet states in the privatization in Russia as well as other post-Soviet states within the 1990s. The history in the business oligarchs inside post Soviet Marriage states is discussed within the following articles pertaining to specific regions in the former Soviet Marriage.
- Capital Adequacy and Risk Management of The HSBC Limited
- Report on Management process of HSBC
- Thesis paper on Alternative Dispute Resolution Developing Countries in the World Trade in Agricultural Bangladesh Perspective
- Business Case for Diversity
- Report on National Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Credit Risk Grading of Eastern Bank Limited