A business person is someone involved in business, where in particular undertaking of activities, commercial or industrial, for the purpose of generating revenue from a combination of human, financial, and physical capital that further fuels economic development and growth. An entrepreneur is an example of a business person. The world today is changing at a much more rapid pace as compared to ancient times.
- Internship report on Standard Chartered Bank Ltd
- Internship Report of Foreign Exchange Practice of ICB Islamic Bank
- General Banking and Foreign Exchange Activities of IFIC Bank Ltd
- The Communication in the Economic Development of Bangladesh
- Online Business Trading
- Thesis paper on Alternative Dispute Resolution Developing Countries in the World Trade in Agricultural Bangladesh Perspective