Statistics is the study of the collection, organization, analysis and interpretation of data. It deals with all aspects of this including the planning of data collection in terms of the design of Surveys and experiments.
When you have completed this chapter, you will be able to:
- Business continuity planning is a necessity for your fund and portfolio
- As contactless menu ordering becomes the norm amid COVID, China pushes back
- How Pariti is connecting founders with capital, resources and talent in emerging markets
- Lecture on Statistics Data
- Design of Experiments
- Research on Motivational Tools influencing in IDLC Finance