In survey sampling, the bias of which results from a great unrepresentative sample is named selection bias. Selection bias is selecting individuals, groups or facts for analysis to the extent that proper randomization just isn’t achieved, thereby being sure that the sample obtained just isn’t representative of people intended to possibly be analyzed. It is sometimes termed as the selection effect.
- Sample Application for Sick Leave from School by Teacher
- Agricultural Economics
- Potassium ferrocyanide – an inorganic compound
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Vardhman Acrylics Limited
- Sample Letter Asking for Financial Aid for Medical Treatment
- General Banking and Performance Evaluation of Trust Bank Limited