A conveyor system is a common piece of mechanical handling equipment that moves materials collected from one of place to another. Conveyors are particularly useful in applications relating to the transportation of heavy resources. A Conveyor System contains several components, frames, trusses, wires, pulleys, rollers, belts, chains, bearings, sprockets, sheaves, V-belts, protections, electricals, discharge checkpoints and pace controls, weighing device, drip pans in addition to belt cleaning arrangement. Conveyor system enable quick and productive transportation for lots of materials, which cause them to very popular within the material handling in to the packaging industries.
- Internship report on Business Activities of Corporate Sales Department of Grameen Phone Limited
- Lease Business Equipment
- Information Management in Business Organization
- The Pros and Cons of In-House IT Solutions
- Internship Report On Foreign Exchange Activities and Loan of Exim Bank Ltd
- Report on Overall activity on AB Bank ltd [part-3]