A corporation is usually a company or group authorized to behave as a single entity and thought to be such in regulation. Early incorporated people were established through charter. Most jurisdictions now permit the creation of fresh corporations through signing up. Registered corporations have got legal personality and therefore are owned by shareholders whose liability is bound to their investment.
- Causes of Grievance
- Report on The role of Dairy Farm in the livestock sector of Bangladesh
- Women Entrepreneurs of Bangladesh Current situations & ICT
- Assignment on Problem and Prospect of Sales People in Bangladesh
- ACI limited corporate information
- Internship Report on Customer Service of IFIC Bank [ Part-3 ]