A cost overrun, also called a cost increase or budget overrun, involves unexpected costs incurred much more than budgeted amounts because of an underestimation of the actual cost throughout budgeting. Cost overrun need to be distinguished from cost escalation, which can be used to express a great anticipated growth in a budgeted cost because of factors such as inflation.
- Co-Living Startup Habyt Closes $24M Series B, Merges with Homefully
- Cost Volume Profit Analysis
- 10 best Ways to Improve Your Communication Skills
- Thesis Paper on Problems and Prospects of Telecommunication
- AnyVision, the Controversial Facial Recognition Startup, has Risen $235M Led by SoftBank and Eldridge
- Business Process Model Notation