Intellectual property is really a legal term that refers to creations of your brain. Under intellectual house laws, owners involving intellectual property are generally granted certain unique rights. Some common kinds of intellectual property privileges (IPR) are copyright, patents, and business design rights; and the rights that guard trademarks, trade attire, and in a number of jurisdictions trade strategies. Intellectual property privileges are themselves a type of property, called intangible house.
- Internship report Factors Affecting the Selection of Security’s Portfolio and Recent Crash in Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd
- Job Enlargement
- Performance of National Bank Limited
- Types of Business Amalgamation
- Importance of Business Continuity
- Report On OCP Structuring a HR Outsourcing Company Working in Bangladesh A Study on PeopleScape