Dutch Bangla Bank Limited (the Bank) is a scheduled commercial bank. The Bank was established under the Bank Companies Act 1991 and incorporated as a public limited company under the Companies Act 1994 in Bangladesh with the primary objective to carry on all kinds of banking business in Bangladesh. The Bank is listed with Dhaka Stock Exchange Limited and Chittagong Stock Exchange Limited. DBBL a Bangladesh European private joint venture scheduled commercial bank commenced formal operation from June3, 1996.
- SAP has Evolved Faster in the Business Programming Organization
- Importance of Research and Development in Banking Sector
- Report on Commercial Banking Operations in Bangladesh
- Internship report on Standard Chartered Bank Ltd
- Thesis Paper on Foreign Exchange Activities of Selected Banks in Bangladesh
- Report on Square Hospital