Deep Content Inspection (DCI) is a variety of network filtering that examines an entire file or MIME object as it passes an evaluation point, searching for viruses, spam, info loss, key phrases or other written content level criteria. Deep Content Inspection is definitely the evolution of Deep Packet Inspection web site look at what the particular content contains as opposed to focusing on individual or multiple packets.
- General Banking System Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited.
- Internship Report on Satisfaction Level Of The Customers of Standard Chartered Bank
- Internship Report on An Banking Overall Practice of Dhaka Bank Limited
- Report on Digital Business
- Internship Report on Marketing Performance Analysis and Case Study on ECR Machine
- General Banking of Janata Bank Limited.