Domain-specific modeling is usually a software engineering technique for designing and developing systems, like computer software. It involves systematic by using a domain-specific vocabulary to represent the various facets of something. Domain-specific modeling typically also includes the thought of code generation automating the particular creation of executable source code directly through the domain-specific language designs.
- Term Paper on Production and Operation Management
- An Overview of Micro Credit and Investment Practices of MIDAS Financing Limited
- Report on Overall Banking Practice of National credit and commerce bank
- An internship report on Customer Satisfaction of Trust Bank Limited
- Define on Wet cleaning or Dry cleaning
- Report on successful business leader