Electronic commerce, commonly known as e commerce or online store, is trading in products using computer systems, such as the net. E commerce pulls on technologies like mobile commerce, automated funds transfer, source chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange, products management systems, along with automated data collection systems. Modern electronic trade typically uses virtual reality for at least one part of the transaction’s life never-ending cycle, although it also can use other technologies like e-mail.
- Internship Report on Overall Branch Banking and A Comprehensive Review on Investment of Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Human Resources Management Policies of Exim Bank Limited
- Global Reporting Initiative
- Intellectual Capital
- Insurance Industry in Bangladesh
- Assignment on Human resource Practices of Grameen Phone