A capital strike is usually compared to a labor strike, that labor force will not work unless it is demands are fulfilled. In the case of any capital strike, companies refuse to provide capital regarding economic growth. As opposed to a labor hit, however, a capital strike will not require the firm of companies so as to occur. It arises through the determination that return may be low or nonexistent.
- Management Consulting
- Request Letter format for Promotion Consideration by Teacher
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2014 of United Bank Limited
- Application format for Financial Help for Kidneys Transplant
- Applications of Mathematics in Business
- Report on International Trade Between Bangladesh and India